“Voice (a re-tracing)” as a video work has been selected through peer review processes to be shown at international festivals/conferences and exhibitions (2008-2011), as well as being shown on the BBC Big Screens. Big Screens shared this work with the public in Derby and Leicester reaching 387,000 people each week (County Council estimated footfall)(2010-11).
1. Electronic Music Midwest Festival, Oct. 16th-18th 2008, Illinois (full programme)
2. University Central Missouri New Music Concert May 3rd 2009, (email)
3. Picturedrome Large Screen Northampton March 25th 2009; (no evidence)
4. Society of Dance History Scholars Conference, Stanford University, CA; June 10th 2009 (conference programme)
5. ACMA Brisbane Aug 3rd 2009 (letter of acceptance)
6. Futura Fest., France Aug 22th 2009 (screenshot of web page)
7. Moves 10, Dance Video Festival, Liverpool, April 22nd, 2010 (full programme)
8. Performed at RAFLOST 2011 Icelandic Festival of Electronic Arts, May 6th 2011 (screen shot of web page).
9. Sensualities exhibition at The Beetroot Tree Gallery, Derbyshire (4th-14th Nov 2010) and Avenue Gallery, Northampton (7-25th Feb 2011) (flyer)
10. BBC Big Screen, in the cites of Derby, Leicester and Birmingham (2010-11) (no evidence)
11. Noisefloor 2013 (evening programme)
12. Seensound, Melbourne Australia, October, 9th, 2013.