Bibliographical noteThis is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited (CC BY 4.0).
- Engine performance
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment
- Energy Engineering and Power Technology
- Energy (miscellaneous)
- Control and Optimization
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Experimental Investigation of Diesel Engine Performance, Combustion and Emissions Using a Novel Series of Dioctyl Phthalate (DOP) Biofuels Derived from Microalgae'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Centre for E-Mobility and Clean Growth - Associate
- School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering - Lecturer in Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Person: Teaching and Research