I joined Coventry University after working as researcher at Aston University where I also completed my PhD. Prior to academia I worked in supply chain and logistics for: IMI plc, Norbert Dentressangle UK (now XPO Logistics), Jewson, Black & Decker (now Stanley Black & Decker).
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Divergence between theory and practice in SCM
- Environmentally sustainable Third Party Logistics
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Technology trends
- Multi-agent simulation in logistics