Dr Mario Cuevas is Lecturer in Project Management at School of Strategy and Leadership | Coventry University Business School. He has been working for more than twenty years both in higher education and business consulting in countries such as Venezuela, Spain and the United Kingdom. In the UK academic sector has worked in institutions such as East London University, Global University System-London, UKCN London, EducaProjects and Coventry University.
Teaching and research supervision subjects:
- Entrepreneurship, Business Strategies
- Management Operations: Supply Chain & International Logistic
- Disruptive Technologies, Project Management & Business Analytics
- Globalisation and Cross-Culture
- Organisational Behaviour, Well-being and Mental Health in Workplace
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations & Diversity and Inclusion
- Marketing, Consumer Behaviour
- Philosophical traditions within the business management such as religion, spirituality, silence, mindfulness practices to enhance the wellbeing and quality of life.
As a consultant has worked in a variety of projects in international companies both from the public and private sector such as Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Citibank, Fujitsu, Shiseido, Intesa, GTE, AT&T, Varma, Ibercom, Sodexo, Spanish Confederation of Business Organisations, Ferede, Business-University, SanRoman, European Social Fund and European Commission.
Additionally, Dr Cuevas has a vast international volunteering experience in institutions such as Quaker, The Salvation Army, St Mellitus College London, School of Volunteer, Chamartin, ICZIS, Diaconia, Ferede, etc. in projects related with Disable People, Olympic Games, International Ecologic Event, earthquakes in Chile, Haiti and the famine in Somalia.
Dr Cuevas is a specialist in business management with a cross-disciplinary approach focused on psycho-socio-organisational transformations to generate competitive strategies aligned with the development of the planet, people, and prosperity, being his research interest to explore how behavioural and economic sciences, including philosophical traditions, interact to promote competitive strategies, a sustainable supply chain and quality of life.
Dr Cuevas’ research lines include:
- Global priorities and socio-organisational transformations
- Mindset 4.0, entrepreneurship, leadership, and competitive strategies
- Behavioural and circular economy: behavioural changes for a sustainable production and consumption
- Industrial psychology and quality of life: personal and professional development
- Corporate wellbeing through the philosophical practices, including religion, spirituality, and social beliefs.
PhD - Organisational Psychology: Work, Organisations and Management., Doctorate, Complutense University of Madrid
15 Sep 2012 → 15 Jun 2017
Award Date: 15 Jun 2017
PhD - Philosophy – Beliefs and Socio-Organisational Transformations., Doctorate, Complutense University of Madrid
15 Sep 2006 → 10 Mar 2010
Award Date: 10 Mar 2010
MSs - Business Management, MSc, Complutense University of Madrid
15 Sep 2001 → 15 Jul 2002
Award Date: 15 Jul 2002
BS - Organisation, Methods and Quality Assurance., Degree, Spanish University
15 Sep 1992 → 15 Jul 1996
Award Date: 15 Jul 1996
BS - Business Administration, Degree, Technology University of Venezuela
15 Sep 1991 → 15 Jul 1994
Award Date: 15 Jul 1994
BEng – Computer Engineering., Degree, Technology University of Venezuela
1986 → …
Award Date: 15 Jul 1991
- HD28 Management. Industrial Management
- Competitive strategies
- Supply Chain Management
- Planet, people, prosperity
- BF Psychology
- Psycho-socio-organisational transformations
- Behavioural sciences
- Philosophical practices
- Spirituality, and social beliefs
- 1 Similar Profiles