Research Output per year
My research focuses on the following areas of Corporate Finance:
- Corporate Risk Management;
- Corporate Investment;
- Asset Pricing;
- Financial Management; and
- Corporate Governance.
I joined Coventry University as a Lecturer in Finance in January 2019. I obtained my PhD in Finance from the University of Hull, UK, in February 2017. My research interests focus on the areas of Corporate Finance and Governance. I have taught various Finance and Accounting courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and have supervised undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations.
- PhD in Finance (University of Hull, UK).
- MSc in Accounting and Finance (University of Greenwich, UK).
- BSc in Accounting and Finance (Alexandria University).
‘Is corporate hedging always beneficial? A theoretical and empirical analysis’
Journal: The European Journal of Finance (accepted, in-press, 28th May 2020).
Hany Ahmed a, Richard Fairchild b, and Yilmaz Guney c
a Centre for Research in Corporate Finance and Governance (CFG), EFA, Coventry University, UK
b Centre for Research in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Bath, UK
c Centre for Research in Integrity and Governance, Hull University Business School, UK.
- Introduction to Financial Services.
- Financial Services.
- Corporate Financial Management.
- Financial Theory.
- Corporate Finance.
- Bond Markets Analysis Using Bloomberg.
Finance, Doctorate, University of Hull
Accounting and Finance, MSc, University of Greenwich
Accounting and Finance, Degree, Alexandria University
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article