Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in conference
The Centre for Dance Research proposed three separate panels:
I participated in panel 1 and panel 2 and chaired panel 3.
Panel 1) Dance and our Intangible Cultural Heritage
• ‘Cultural Heritage: Reuse, remake, reimagine’ By: Sarah Whatley and Rosamaria Cisneros
• ‘InVisible Difference, Copyright and Intangible Cultural Heritage’ By: Prof. Charlotte Waelde
• ‘Archiving Choreographic Process’ By Dr. Hetty Blades
Panel 2) Human-Computer- Interaction: WhoLo Dance Project, Immersive Archives and Dance Data.
• ‘Co-evolution: spaces between the 'live' and the 'virtual' in dance’ By: WhoLo Dance Team
• ‘Dance Data: Towards VR’ By: Ruth Gibson
• ‘The immersive Dance Archive’ By: Kin Vom Kothen
Panel 3) Embodied Knowledge: Dance and Trauma’s Testimony
• ‘Reconfiguring Testimony: Dance at the Crossroads of Literature and the Body’ By: Dr Victoria Thoms
• ‘Trauma, intangible spaces and the postdate effect’ By: Lisa Wilson
• ‘Looking at ‘whiteness’ and trauma from a black perspective’ By: Colin Poole