Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in conference
I organized as scientific coordinator the International Roundtable entitled "Corporate settlement agreements: A delicate balance between pragmatism and justice."
The event, which was hosted jointly by Coventry Law School and the Research Centre for Financial and Corporate Integrity (CFCI). Prof. Jennifer Arlen, who is Norma Z. Paige Professor of Law and Director of the Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcement at the New York University School of Law, offered an inspiring keynote speech entitled: "The Promise, and Real and Imagined Perils, of Deferred Prosecution Agreements." Prof. Alan Dignam, who is Professor of Corporate Law at Queen Mary University of London, moderate the discussion. The event enjoyed the participation of renowned scholars and professional of international relevance:
- Prof. Antonio Gullo, who is Professor of Criminal Law at the University LUISS Guido Carli of Rome;
- Dr Luca D'Ambrosio, who is Chargé de recherche at the Collège de France in Paris;
- Dr Anna Bradshaw, who is Partner at Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP in London;
- Ronan Duff, who is a Case-Controller at the Serious Fraud Office in London;
- Mary Inman, who is Partner at Constantine Cannon LLP in London;
- Dr Alison Lui, who is Reader in Corporate and Financial Law at Liverpool John Moores University.